University Leadership Development Programme
The Axiata’s University Leadership Development Programme is a ‘summer camp’ style programme open to Malaysian undergraduates studying in local and overseas universities from held annually during the summer break. A selected group of students who have completed the programme will have the opportunity to apply what they have learnt through our 8-week Structured Internship Programme the following year.
Our aim is to put leadership concepts into practice, focusing on dealing with real-world challenges in a changing business environment.
* All expenses incurred during the programme will be borne by Axiata but excludes transportation to and from place of study or residence to Axiata office in Kuala Lumpur
Reasons for joining this programme?
- Improve leadership skills through an intensive development programme which includes a series of challenging business simulation projects
- Enhance employability by building critical skills such as communication, critical thinking and creative thinking
- Opportunity to present to, and get feedback from a distinguished panel of business leaders
Coaching and guidance throughout the development programme
- A chance to interact and learn from top business leaders
- Indoor and outdoor activities, designed to be fun, energetic and inspiring
- Networking with other top Malaysian students from all around the world
- Winners of the business simulation challenge will receive attractive prizes
- Opportunity to gain exposure through regional placements during a structured 8-week Internship Programme
Who can apply?
- Malaysian undergraduate students studying in local and overseas universities.
- Students enrolled in the following areas of studies: Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths, Social Sciences, Business and Management are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum requirement of 2nd Class Upper or CGPA 3.3 or equivalent
Please like your Facebook page “Axiata Young Talent Programme” and visit our website http://axiatafoundation.com/ for more information or updates on when our ULDP 2016 application will be open.