Here is a simple 7 step process on how to apply to Cambridge:
- Fill in the UCAS undergraduate application form , selecting University of Cambridge as one of your university choices. The institution code is CAM C05.
- Fill up the Cambridge Online Preliminary Application (COPA), information of which can be found here.
(Not applicable to students who study their pre-U courses in the United Kingdom)
- Write up a PERSONAL STATEMENT to be attached to your UCAS application, for which useful guidelines can be found here.
- Complete the online Supplementary Answer Questionnaire (SAQ), information of which can be found here.
- Prepare for and take an INTERVIEW (either in Malaysia or Cambridge)
- Sit for any additional CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENTS (e.g. Cambridge Law Test, BMAT, TSA, etc.)
- WAIT and pray hard for admission results to be released!
(Note: Don’t feel inferior if you are pooled, it just means you are given a second chance to be selected by Cambridge!)
Links to more details regarding applying can be found below: