15 September 2012
- Wong & Partners Tea Session (Malaysia)
- Ongoing: CUMaS Online Jumble Sale
1. Wong & Partners Tea Session (Malaysia)
Wong & Partners will be hosting a tea session next week for law students from Oxford and Cambridge. It will be a good opportunity to not only meet lawyers from the other university, but also to learn from our sponsor, Wong & Partners, member firm of Baker & McKenzie International. Details are as follows:
Date: 21st September 2012 (Friday)
Venue: Wong & Partners, Level 21, The Gardens South Tower Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 Kuala Lumpur
RSVP: Via e-mail to email@example.com
A. CUMaS Online Jumble Sale
Too many things? Are you finding ways to get rid of your belongings/pass them on? Well, here’s your chance! The long awaited CUMaS “Online” Jumble Sale 2012 is now on! This is a great opportunity to sell anything* you have but do not really want! (*in good condition) Leavers, you might want to make full use of this opportunity to get rid of some belongings piling over the years.
So here’s how it works:
- Interested sellers, please sign up and register your items at bit.ly/CUMaSaleForm12. These items will be updated in this spreadsheet: bit.ly/CUMaSJumbSale12.
- Interested buyers, you will be able to view the updated version of the spreadsheet here: bit.ly/CUMaSJumbSale12. You are to contact the sellers directly via the contact details provided. CUMaS only acts a platform to bring interested sellers and buyers together.
The rest is self explanatory. But if you do have any queries, feel free to contact our Welfare Officer, Stephanie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.