CUMaSKini Michaelmas 2020 – Week 1
TUESDAY – OCTOBER 6 2020
Welcome back! Hopefully all of you had a long fruitful summer (6 months long, but perhaps not long enough). Regardless of whether you are be it in Malaysia or Cambridge, stay safe 🙆🏻♂️
MICHEALMAS TERM CARD!
Despite the pandemic, the committee is working hard to make CUMaS the society we all love!
HELP NEEDED TO PRODUCE MNIGHT FILM!
Hi guys! Exciting stuff…
This year’s MNight will be taking a slightly different format to ensure your health and safety. Instead of putting on a live performance, we are going to make a short film to be showcased in March along with others produced by M Socs around the UK.
This is a really exciting opportunity to broaden your skill set and embrace Malaysian culture through an entirely new medium!!!
As this is quite a large task, help will be required with planning, casting, filming, editing and much more. There is absolutely NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED as the Malaysian Student Film Festival committee, under the UKEC, will be providing online workshops on film production.
We also need people to compose an original soundtrack if at all possible…
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have even the slightest bit of interest or curiosity about producing our first ever MNight film – any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Hi All! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe Wong & Partners are currently on the lookout for those who are interested in joining the following programmes:
- Pupillage Programme – January 2021 intake
- A “qualified person” under the Legal Profession Act (LPA) and comply with the requirements of the LPA.
- Have achieved a minimum 2:1 (Upper Second-Class Honours) or Equivalent in your degree.
2. Vacation Scheme – January 2021 intake
- Undergraduates who are in the penultimate or final year of their law degree.
- Undergraduates who are in their second or third year if they are completing a four or five-year degree.
CUMaS Publicity Officer 20/21