TUESDAY – NOVEMBER 24 2020
Hi everyone, this is a rather lengthy CUMaSKini, with tons of internship opportunities from our sponsors, so make sure you check them out to see if you qualify or are interested in applying! Be aware of the deadlines!
- #RakyatRabu4 – MUSIC
- Khazanah Nasional Berhad Recruitment
- Shopee Malaysia Global Leaders Program (GLP) 2021
- Shopee Campus Recruitment
#RakyatRabu4 – MUSIC
Join us for our fourth and final segment of our #RakyatRabu speaker series this term, which will be featuring Malaysian singer-songwriter, Zee Avi!!
Listen to the stories behind her top hits like Kantoi and Honey Bee , her journey through the musical industry – from having her songs featured in major movies and shows like Gossip Girl, Ola Bola, 21 Jump Street, to receiving international awards and performing at esteemed festivals and platforms such as the NPR.
It’ll be on Facebook Live tomorrow!
25 November (Wednesday)
12pm to 1pm
Khazanah Nasional Berhad Recruitment
[Khazanah Nasional Berhad Recruitment]
|| INTERNSHIP: non final-year students ||
❗Are you a driven individual seeking an amazing and exciting internship opportunity? Look no further as Khazanah Nasional Berhad’s Internship provides you with a hands-on experience with the nation’s sovereign wealth fund.
This internship is open to non-final year students who are ambitious and eager to gain invaluable insights into the financial world. Students from all disciplines are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Apply at: https://tinyurl.com/knb-intern2020 or visit GC’s Instagram @gencorporate for more details!
|| KGTP: final-year students ||
🔉Khazanah Graduate Trainee Programmes (KGTP) is back! KGTP consists of a wide range of opportunities in a dynamic environment for you to develop your professional skill sets and accelerate your career.
KGTP consists of:
1. Graduate Trainee Programme – Investments (GTP-I), a 12-month programme aimed at developing well-rounded professionals specialising in investments; and
2. Graduate Trainee Programme – Khazanah (GTP-K), a 12-month programme tailored to develop talents in Digital & Technology, Governance, Risks & Compliance, Legal, Research, Strategic Human Capital and Strategy.
Apply at: https://tinyurl.com/knb-gtp2020 or visit GC’s Instagram @gencorporate for more details!
All applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your CV now!
Successful candidates will be contacted by Khazanah Nasional Berhad. Deadline is 27th November 2020.
Shopee Malaysia Global Leaders Program (GLP) 2021
The application for Shopee Malaysia Global Leaders Program (GLP) 2021 intake is now open!
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about e-commerce, and have what it takes to be one of our next GLP Associates, submit your CV here – http://bit.ly/joinShopeeMYGLP
· Bachelor’s Degree or Masters from any discipline, taken in a reputable local or overseas university
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements
· Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2 years of working experiences
In this 2-year enriching and nurturing journey with us, you will be provided with mentorship, development opportunities, and strategic business exposure among others.
Apply now and come make history with us!
#ShopeeGLP #LifeatShopee #ShopeeMY
Shopee Campus Recruitment
Shopee is always on the lookout for young talents who have the passion and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We welcome fresh graduates to join #TeamShopee in our Malaysia office in the following areas:
Campaign Associate – https://bit.ly/campaigngrowth
Other teams – https://bit.ly/Shopeecampus
CUMaS Publicity Officer 20/21